All abstracts must be submitted electronically via ONLINE registration system at the website of the 2-nd International Conference on "Innovations in Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation and Methods". Submission by e-mail, fax or postal mail is not accepted.
To submit abstracts, please, follow the instructions below.
DEADLINE: 01 October 2016.
Authors will be notified on the acceptance of abstracts by e-mail by 15 October 2016.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The limit of the presentation title is 25 words.
- The abstract must be concise and shorter than 250 words or 200 words if tables or figures are included. Text size must not exceed 1 page of A4 format.
- One author can submit 3 abstracts only.
How to submit abstracts?
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the Conference website. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral, poster or publication. The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of changing type of presentation depending on the availability of slots in a particular session.
- Authors are requested to specify preferred section for presentation among the sections listed in “Abstract Submission”. The Scientific Committee has the deciding vote of the final decision.
- Fill in Abstract Title.
- Submit Authors on the right panel. Presenting Author should be the First Author.
- Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
Abstract body must contain:
Organization, City, Country
- After proceeding steps 1-5, please, click "Submit" button.
INFORMATION: Submitted abstracts will be neither edited nor proofread before printing. Therefore, authors are responsible for the clarity and accuracy of the information presented in their abstract.
Please do not hesitate to contact Technical Secretariat in case you have questions or need further information.