We are glad to invite you to participate in the 2-nd International Conference on "Innovations in Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation and Methods" to be held in Moscow, Russia, November 7-11, 2016.
Organizer: Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech).
Co-organizers: Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University), National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”, Russian Academy of Science.
The Conference is a useful platform for many professionals to meet and get in contact with the colleagues working in the field of mass spectrometry, related methods and their practical applications.
This year the special focus of the Conference program will be on the following topical issues:
- New devices and methods in mass spectrometry for biomedical research;
- New mass spectrometry techniques in petroliomics (oil analysis, gas and petroleum products );
- New methods of mass spectrometry for space research;
- Ion mobility spectrometry;
- Environmental mass spectrometry;
- Big data problems in mass spectrometry.
The Program will be as follows:
November 7-9 - plenary and poster sections, exhibition of the equipment in Korston Club Hotel.
November 10-11 - sessions for specialists in different mass spectrometry applications:
- Skoltech on its territory will host working session on oil, gas and space issues.
- MIPT will host Conference-school for young scientists who will have a good opportunity to discuss different mass spectrometry applications for biology, medicine and ecology.
- MEPhI will host the second part of the symposium on ion mobility mass spectrometry.
Upon your prior request we may arrange for you corporate meetings (seminars, users' meetings, etc.) to be held during breaks or in the evening.
The Organizing Committee will be glad to support your initiative to organize thematic workshops.
We expect about 300 participants and plan that this event will be interesting for scientists, mass spectrometry companies, experts from governmental and non-governmental organizations, experts in the field of education and innovation, undergraduate and graduate students, as well as for all participants interested in mass spectrometry and mass spectrometry applications in new technologies in biochemistry, chemistry, pharmacology, biotechnology and environmental studies.
General information on participants’ registration is available at the website: www.innms2016.org
Looking forward to seeing you at our event!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee